How to write a reflection paper for a class

How to write a reflection paper for a class

how to write a reflection paper for a class

Steps in Writing a Reflection Paper A reflective essay on a course is a personal reflection on how the course affected the student. Reflective essays analyze the course material theories, core concepts and ideas presented by the instructor and then summarizes the writer's feelings about the material 2 days ago · How to write a reflection paper for a class. Pick An Awesome Topic Normally, your teacher will assign the topic for an academic or educational reflection paper. This is often a book, film, or lecture you’ve studied in class. Your task will be to write about personal experiences that connect with the subject matter If you're writing a  · Get a verified writer to help you with English Class Reflection Paper. Hire verified writer $ for a 2-page paper. Therefore, I was determined to force my way through this class no matter what challenges I had to endure. I decided to write my first paper on “The Yellow Wallpaper” and wanted to submit my rough draft for initial



How to Write a Reflection Paper - Academic Skills - Trent University



The journey has been so much more enjoyable than I initially expected. I have tried to avoid taking English numerous times because reading and writing have not been my strong points.


Each time I attempted to take this course, I dropped it due to a particular instructor style, or a boring set of literary materials. This time around was different, as I set my goal to obtain my bachelor degree in Business Administration by the end of this summer. Therefore, I was determined to force my way through this class no matter what challenges I had to endure. To my pleasant surprise, this class was much better than the others. I felt the information and learning come much easier.


I enjoyed the class materials and the professor did a very good job responding in earnest to my submissions. Because of the much better experience, I truly believe I have become a better writer and a better critical thinker.


The discussion board was an important tool in developing my understanding of different aspects of how to write a reflection paper for a class literature reviewed in this course. Additionally, alternative views helped me to incorporate logic and critical thought into my arguments.


As a result, I am better equipped to gather necessary information to begin writing my assignments. Our first literary analysis essay was the most difficult one for me in this course as I had not written an academic paper in nearly ten years.


These larger implications can be raised in the conclusion if they come naturally from your argument. I began to interpret the evidence in a deeper way and rethought my thesis statement to be more focused. Moreover, I deleted the unnecessary paragraphs, reorganized my ideas and supported with factual evidence. As a result, the comments I received from Professor Duclos-Yourdon were so insightful it helped not only develop confidence, but also resulted in a perfect grade.


With the additional practice of literary analysis in this course, I conclude that writing is a lot like mathematic. Like mathematics, where there is a specific formula to follow to get a result, so there is also a formula in literary analysis to construct an organized essay. I learn in my previous English class that an essay consists of some very basic elements, for example, an introduction, three body paragraphs, and conclusion. It all sounds really easy, but without following some formula, the result wanders and is difficult to follow.


What helped me in this course was learning to break paragraph down into more detail. For example, the topic sentence should clearly tell the reader what the paragraph will explore. Then, simple lead in sentences should be followed by evidence from the literature work. Finally, I complete the prograph with my own interpretation of the evidence. So every time I got baffled, I think of my how to write a reflection paper for a class as this giant math equation to solve.


Taking these baby steps has helped me in completing all my assignments without feeling defeated. Although I waited till the final year of college to take this course, the analytical, writing, and organizational skills I learned will benefit me for many years to come. I am looking forward to utilizing these newfound skills in my next career opportunity as well as graduate school.


Work Cited Duclos-Yourdon, Melissa. May 13, Vickery, Susie. Discussion 3 Sister James. May 31, English Class Reflection Paper. Accessed April 25, English Class Reflection Paper Categories: English English Class Philosophy. Download paper. Reflection, Pages 4 words. Get a verified writer to help you with English Class Reflection Paper. Top Writers.


Verified expert. Cite this page English Class Reflection Paper. Related Essays. Stay Safe, Stay Original. Not Finding What You Need? Please enter something FIND ESSAY.


Are You on a Short Deadline? Let a Professional Expert Help You, how to write a reflection paper for a class. Copying content is not allowed on this website. ASK writer FOR HELP. Give us your email and we'll send you the essay you need.


Send me the sample. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree to the terms and conditions of our service. We'll not send you spam or irrelevant messages.


Please indicate where to send you the sample. Please check your inbox. go to my inbox. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Get Your Job Done By a Professional Skilled Expert. HIRE Writer. Money Back Guarantee, how to write a reflection paper for a class.




How To Write a First Class Reflective Essay in 5 Simple Steps

, time: 11:07





English Class Reflection Paper Free Essay Example


how to write a reflection paper for a class

Steps in Writing a Reflection Paper A reflective essay on a course is a personal reflection on how the course affected the student. Reflective essays analyze the course material theories, core concepts and ideas presented by the instructor and then summarizes the writer's feelings about the material How Do You Write a Reflective Learning Essay? Writing reflective essays, also known as reflection papers or reflective papers, is as easy as the steps below. Choose a Great Topic Idea. The first step of writing in the essay is selecting a suitable topic. Therefore, take your time and choose a topic wisely. Study Your Topic 2 days ago · How to write a reflection paper for a class. Pick An Awesome Topic Normally, your teacher will assign the topic for an academic or educational reflection paper. This is often a book, film, or lecture you’ve studied in class. Your task will be to write about personal experiences that connect with the subject matter If you're writing a

No comments:

Post a Comment